Targeted Marketing &
Automated Email Marketing Campaigns
Easy… Integrated….Cost Effective
The number one issue facing hearing healthcare practice owners today is not having enough qualified prospects. Every small business owner would like to have more high-quality prospects, but most either don’t have the time, or just do not have the expertise needed to create campaigns designed to generate leads.
“What should the “ultimate” lead generation system look like?”
A great lead generation system should have the following elements…
- Require little manual effort by the practice owner to implement and to run (think autopilot).
- It should generate names, email addresses and phone numbers of people who respond to and are interested in knowing more about your specific products and services.
- People who respond give you permission to contact them.
- It should create a positive relationship of trust and generate a perception that you are “the” authority in your industry about your and services.
- Finally, it should generate leads that are at or below the current industry average cost per lead (CPL). Since the industry average is currently in the $350 – $500 range the preference was to be way below the current industry CPL.
See the case study below for an idea of why our “Targeted Marketing & Automated Email Marketing Campaigns”should become an important component of your overall marketing plan.
Targeted Marketing Campaign
The campaign below is a fair representative of what our client experienced during the practices first “Targeted Marketing Campaign”. Over the next several months as we were able to fine-tune the data behind the scenes and as the staff learned how to handle incoming sales calls, the performance of the campaigns improved dramatically. We were able to increase the number of viable leads without increasing the costs. The end result was a higher return on investment coupled with a lengthy list of leads ready to buy in 6 to 18 months.
Campaign Length (Months)
Cost per Lead (dollars)
- Campaign Type – Targeted Marketing Campaign
- Click Budget – $10 per day (the budget does not always reach the cap every day)
- Total Amount Spent $1,170.37
- Number of Leads Generated – 47
- Cost Per Lead – $24.90
- Number of Appointments Made – 9
- Cost Per Appointment – $130.05
Of the 47 leads 5 were located too far from the office. That data together with any additional data that we gather will be used to refine future ads to further improve the response rate.
The remaining 33 had a variety of reasons that they did not make appointments, but typically fell into one of these 2 categories.
- Wanted more information but were not quite ready to make an appointment.
- Too busy now, but asked to be called again in a time period ranging from a few days to a few months.
What is important to remember is that these are viable leads. They were attracted to your ad and provided you with their contact information. That is not a step that consumers will typically take if they are only mildly interested in a product or service.
Automated Email Marketing Campaigns
The 33 leads that were generated as a result of the “Targeted Marketing Campaign” are leads that need to be nurtured. Leads that need to be nurtured will be placed into the “Automated Email Marketing Campaigns” and followed according to their current and future responses.
Automated email marketing campaigns will re-engage leads before they go cold, allowing you to sit back and relax while leads move themselves through your hand-tailored funnel. We’ve created simple but powerful automations that do the tedious work for you to send well-timed and targeted content to your subscribers. The goal should always be to send the right message to the right person at the right time.
In addition you are creating a mechanism that will ensure a steady stream of patient appointments weeks or even months down the road.